NCSF seeks to develop skills among young people by providing sports education. The main purpose of NCSF is to teach self-defense through sports especially martial arts e.g. Judo, Karate and such self-defensive methods. However, our efforts are to;
- Empower youth especially young women by providing training’s of martial arts.
- Organize young people through sports for protecting social discrimination, violence against women, and gender discrimination.
- A develop socio-economic status of sports organizers, players, and organizations.
- Reach a greater number of people who are unsecured and vulnerable through community based sports institution.
- Raise awareness on sustainable development issues among young people.